SQ: JL W7 vs. TC OEM10

dbaudio
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
NY
So I was looking at final choices for subs. And I was having second thoughts about ordering JL's. It came to me that maybe the TC OEM10 would be a good choice for my next install, but i'm not so sure. What do you guys think? I'm looking for SQ overall, with some SQL once in a while. Is it worth paying for a JL 10W7 or should I just go for a TC OEM10? Will I still get clean low end with little distortion?

Any help is appreciated from owners of both the W7 and OEM10. Thanks in advance!

why ask why
because one could bring your decision-making process into question with that big pun picture in your avatar //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

yeah that's an avatar btw. and i guess one could seriously question your decision making process with you buying an MTX amp (ROLF) off ebay (PWNT)

Pun? just one of the many artists i enjoy. hate all you want if it makes you feel bigger, youre not the first one.

What kind of power do you have? I think the OEM's are a steal, and they're sexy as hell. You could get 2 of the OEM's (if not more) for the price of the JL. Personally, I would go with the OEM, and if you don't like it...sell it and get the JL.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

dbaudio

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
dbaudio
NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date