Speaker Problems!

Participant count
  • Participant list

lipski24.ml
10+ year member

Wisconsin
I am looking to install new speakers all the way around in my dads 1999 chevy blazer lt. First thing i am not sure about was speaker sizes. I have searched for the right speaker sizes and they all say there are 6x9s. There arent any. I have looked and looked. But before i did any of this, there was two different things happening. all the speakers like to cut out at different times, and then come back on. so i think there are just pinched wires. but i probably am wrong! Should i re wire them? Help please!

speaker size should be 4x6 all around. if the speakers are still stock its not unlikely they will cut out at different times. Are you still running the stock deck? I would recommend replacing the speakers first off the stock wires and see what you get. Re wire later if it still has problems after that, just dont put everything back together before you test to makes sure proper function.

I dont think thwy are 4x6s but i can check again! Alright! Everything is completely stock and i look to put a complete system in it. Alright thanks though! I will try that out!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.