Sony, Infinity or Audiobahn

hey supa don't dis the lanzars dude they were great bang for the buck imo. I still luv j00!!!
Bah, they are ugly and have no chrome.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blush.gif.99bc659ee2012b7d826165e26fb5eebe.gif

Do you want them to get loud and sound like pooh or get moderatly loud and sound clean.No RL-i in 12", it crossed my mind when i read this thread.

I was thinking more of an Ascendant Audio Atlas 12.
Yeah those that you were talkign about... have any sites?

k honestly those Max12's sound that great but i cant tell.

Ok so listen my friend down the block go 2 10" MTX subs from like best buy and they are from BB honestly how good can they be... well they sound ehhh and i can hear him coming up the block. is the Lanzars or anything like what you were telling me better, will you hear me comin up the street =P ?

Loudness outside the vechicle varies.

Some are loud outside some arent, but who cares. Its not like you drive outside of your car listening to music.

I have an infinity reference 12, its o.k, nothing special.

I guarantee that those Atlas' will sound better and be louder, in the proper enclosure, of course //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.