mount depth on atlas 12"

Participant count
  • Participant list
I just measured mine and I'd say about 6 1/4" to 6 1/2" from the front of the sub to the end of the magnet. so your box would need to be deeper than 6.5" they recomened a 1ft^3 sealed enclosure.

i have a reg cab pick up. i might just fiberglass depending on what sub i get
I feel your pain man, ive got an 04 silverado regular cab. Regular cab pick-ups **** when it comes to room for subs.

*Edit*- You could always do what im doing right now, just move the passenger seat up as far as it goes and put a rather large sub behind it. Only a temp. fix though, i plan on taking out my center seat and builing a fiberglass enclosure soon. Im tired of driving a one seater.

I feel your pain man, ive got an 04 silverado regular cab. Regular cab pick-ups **** when it comes to room for subs.
*Edit*- You could always do what im doing right now, just move the passenger seat up as far as it goes and put a rather large sub behind it. Only a temp. fix though, i plan on taking out my center seat and builing a fiberglass enclosure soon. Im tired of driving a one seater.
or use the trunk bed for the enclosure, and cover it up.

that would require a large hole in the truck cab, and until college is done the parents are picking up the note on it, and as you know parents wouldnt like a large hole in the cab of a new truck. But i do see that upgrade in the distant future //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

im kind of done droping an a$$ load of money on my system until i get a new car. but if i get a good deal on a atlas, i would think about glassing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.