Single 10 off 1k

Silver
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Brighton, MI
Looking to go to something smaller than my old setup (2 15" AQ SDC 2.5's 10cuft box). Still have them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.

Fi SSD is catching my eye. Smaller box, ok price, ect. Hell, I'll even do a 8. Something that I can run 1k to in a small enclosure and get some decent bass back. Not looking for anything like my 15's were.

Something that can get somewhat low box prob be 2.0cuft @ 32hz. Anything is better than a infinity self powered sub.

Price range 250$. Thanks.

SSD is a great choice in my opinion. SSA may have some good stuff, and I'm sure you'll have XFL's, SA's, or Threatcon-2's pushed on you soon. I've never used them, but they've gotta be good cause they are huge boners.

I'd vote for the SSA. You could try to snag a used ICON to stay within budget (Just under 300 new right now thanks to the tax sale) or I'd strongly consider the GCON

GCON-10 Sound Solutions Audio 10" 750W GCON Series Subwoofer - SSA STORE

As for IA, The Lethal Injection comes in right at your price point, but moving up to the Death Row would kill your budget.

Also take a good look at the Image Dynamics IDQ, TC Epic, and (I think it's in your budget) the Tantric MD (if not, the LD)

I'd vote for the SSA. You could try to snag a used ICON to stay within budget (Just under 300 new right now thanks to the tax sale) or I'd strongly consider the GCON
GCON-10 Sound Solutions Audio 10" 750W GCON Series Subwoofer - SSA STORE

As for IA, The Lethal Injection comes in right at your price point, but moving up to the Death Row would kill your budget.

Also take a good look at the Image Dynamics IDQ, TC Epic, and (I think it's in your budget) the Tantric MD (if not, the LD)
TC Epic can take 1k daily in a smaller box? If so, I feel better about TC compared to a SSD,even SSA.. TC's been around for awhile now... I've always heard good things about their drivers. I am going for a somewhat sq stage for once lol.

The LMS-R is a **** beast aswell. Maybe I'll save up a little coin. Wouldn't mind trying the Epic though..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.