Your Opinion? RF P2D4-8

Participant count
  • Participant list

David.lee
10+ year member

Hey guys, before i purchase these 8 inch subs i just wanted to know all of the wise and knowledgeable people opinion. I have a Lanzar Opti2000d, RMS ratings are 700 @ 4Ohm ; 1100 @ 2ohm ; and 1600 @ 1ohm. I really want to try out 8 inch subs so i found these. I want either, 2,3, or 4 8s. From what i can see the Rockford Fosgate P2D4-8s are nice budget subs, and the power for each sub is right where i need it. Your guys opinion, am i wasting my money? Also would you recommend any other 8" subs in the 250rms range? Each of these subs are 48$ each thats why i need to jump quick! Im open to everything! Thanks!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.