SOLD Several Ported Flared Sub Enclosures 4 Sale

wheeler8921
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Raleigh, NC
[$140 shipped]

3.5 cubes @ 35Hz. For 2 12" Subs. The box is dual chamber, dual port, and the port is flared and also carpeted with terminal cups installed. [More pix upon request]

[$90 shipped]

The next box is for 2 12" subs dual chamber dual port tuned very high for maximum SPL. I had my R's in there previously and they did pound! This box is also carpeted.

[$85 shipped]

The final box is a 10" box 1.25 cubes @ 32Hz. Carpeted as well, like all of them, and a terminal cup is installed on this one as well.

These are all taking up space, and im just looking to get rid of them. I accept paypal, as well as money orders. But I won't ship until payment has cleared. Once payment has cleared, boxes will be shipped within 1 buisness day.

Will consider trades as well, im open to anything, pretty much [use your head //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif]

[$90 shipped]

The next box is for 2 12" subs dual chamber dual port tuned very high for maximum SPL. I had my R's in there previously and they did pound! This box is also carpeted.

The second box is tuned to 31Hz btw.there are 2 ports, 2"wide x 13"tall both with Vent lengths of 18.5, total of 37".

Enclosure volume is 3.5cubic feet and a square slot port. Check it with:

http://www.carstereo.com/help2/Articles.cfm?id=31 and scroll to the bottom of the page. Type in all the information given above, and you'll see this box is tuned to 30.5-31Hz.
Well which is it?? Tuned high or tuned to 31???

31, i took your word for it last time on 50ish Hz, but then i calculated for myself and showed Joe, he agreed with me, it is tuned to 31Hz. See for yourself.

LMFAO no its 3.5 cubes after sub and port displacment, and tuned in the low 30's, thx. And I have the proof. Bmxbikes get alife you ****in poser you couldnt ride a bike if it came with instructions.

LMFAO no its 3.5 cubes after sub and port displacment, and tuned in the low 30's, thx. And I have the proof. Bmxbikes get alife you ****in poser you couldnt ride a bike if it came with instructions.
Where is the proof???

I laid out the box in AutoCAD with the dimensions you gave. It is 2.9cf @ 46Hz.

The only way you can prove otherwise is if you invented a new kind of math. Maybe you and bossman032 went to the same school....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.