SOLD Several Ported Flared Sub Enclosures 4 Sale

wheeler8921
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Raleigh, NC
[$140 shipped]

3.5 cubes @ 35Hz. For 2 12" Subs. The box is dual chamber, dual port, and the port is flared and also carpeted with terminal cups installed. [More pix upon request]

[$90 shipped]

The next box is for 2 12" subs dual chamber dual port tuned very high for maximum SPL. I had my R's in there previously and they did pound! This box is also carpeted.

[$85 shipped]

The final box is a 10" box 1.25 cubes @ 32Hz. Carpeted as well, like all of them, and a terminal cup is installed on this one as well.

These are all taking up space, and im just looking to get rid of them. I accept paypal, as well as money orders. But I won't ship until payment has cleared. Once payment has cleared, boxes will be shipped within 1 buisness day.

Will consider trades as well, im open to anything, pretty much [use your head //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif]

Since everyone else is giving him ****... here is some good news.

I got the 10" box from him. Volume is roughly accurate to what he told me and tuning is also right in line with the given specs. I believe the volume discrepancy is because he listed total box volume before port displacement -- either way the tuning of around 32 Hz is accurate.

I have not tested it yet as the cut-out diameter is a hair too small for the sub I am using... but the box models very well for the sub to be installed -- a TC Sounds OEM 10" woofer. The hole is well cut, just a little small for my sub. I'll get that lined out later today or tomorrow.

Construction looks fine... carpet was well applied with only two spots needing a bit more adhesive from what appears to be rough handling in transit -- to be expected from a shipped enclosure. Terminal cup is secured nicely and everything looks well sealed up.

Not sure why everyone is giving him hell... the box I received looks good with the tuning calculated accuratly based on my measurements of it.

Wheeler, even if you built the best boxes in the world, I would never buy from you simply because of your maturity level.
Exactly the reason I have any issues with him at all. Cant take advice and completely overreacts every time someone says something negative to him.

Since everyone else is giving him ****... here is some good news.
I got the 10" box from him. Volume is roughly accurate to what he told me and tuning is also right in line with the given specs. I believe the volume discrepancy is because he listed total box volume before port displacement -- either way the tuning of around 32 Hz is accurate.

I have not tested it yet as the cut-out diameter is a hair too small for the sub I am using... but the box models very well for the sub to be installed -- a TC Sounds OEM 10" woofer. The hole is well cut, just a little small for my sub. I'll get that lined out later today or tomorrow.

Construction looks fine... carpet was well applied with only two spots needing a bit more adhesive from what appears to be rough handling in transit -- to be expected from a shipped enclosure. Terminal cup is secured nicely and everything looks well sealed up.

Not sure why everyone is giving him hell... the box I received looks good with the tuning calculated accuratly based on my measurements of it.

Just what I was waiting for //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif I made the cutout 9" because most 10" subs are 9" cutout, same with my 12" boxes I cutout 11". Sorry about that, but thanks for the kind words.

Still have the second box that was mentioned? The one tuned to 31Hz or 46hz, I really don't care what it was tuned to. Just PM me. I'm interested.

Still have the second box that was mentioned? The one tuned to 31Hz or 46hz, I really don't care what it was tuned to. Just PM me. I'm interested.
If you have any questions let me know, I'll get you a killer deal on it, I need this gone, because I need money.

The second box is tuned to 31Hz btw.there are 2 ports, 2"wide x 13"tall both with Vent lengths of 18.5, total of 37".

Enclosure volume is 3.5cubic feet and a square slot port. Check it with:

http://www.carstereo.com/help2/Articles.cfm?id=31 and scroll to the bottom of the page. Type in all the information given above, and you'll see this box is tuned to 30.5-31Hz.
Maybe im just retarded? but i keep getting exactly 31 hz? I dont know the dims on the box, but he says its 3.5 cubes, and its a common chamber so the port length is 37"?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.