SethPhillips 99 Acura Integra V.2

Looks slick, running the wire to the front doors should be a lot easier since you have most of the panels removed. Took me 20 min each door on my 90 Teg, just drill a slightly bigger hole in the door clip and it should be a snap.
been there, done that..

the same 2 12 box as before?
nope new design. the old box was port and subs back. gunna keep it, if i dont like the sub up/ port back then i have my sub back/port back box to fall back onto, cause it was loud, and sounded great.

Custom made Volt Meter Pod.

voltmeter1.jpg

voltmeter2.jpg

14v with stock alt. kinetik 1400.

still have yet to install H/O Alt, Big 3, & Sec Batt.

that was my first thought once i powerd it up. and put it in the car. i was like **** that's bright! then i found out you can adjust the light output, and i dimmed it out a little bit. now its perfect!

Can you give me the specs for your new box? I am thinking of new box ideas for myself right now too. I may try and dip down into the spare tire well and try to get enough space to do an 18 but idk about that yet.

This kid is rocking a 18'' BL in his RSX. I have to imaging rsx/integras have pretty similar sized trunks so I am itchin to do a 18'' now. His sh1t looks violent......

Kevin

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.