SethPhillips 99 Acura Integra V.2

SethPhillips
5,000+ posts

I'sa Playa
Starting all over again.

somethings i have done so far..

plans are pull headliner and sound deaden. allso do a black headliner, and all grey paint black.

run wires, and get ready for the stereo.

getting her ready for a full sound deadend interior, two layers on the floor's, door's, side panels ect..

SANY0795.jpg

SANY0796.jpg

SANY0797.jpg

Tint

SANY0868.jpg

SANY0869.jpg

Inside Before.

SANY0839.jpg

SANY0841.jpg

SANY0842.jpg

SANY0844.jpg

well. got both of my Kinetik HC1400 batt's today. decided to drop one in.. still have to run wire, and upgrade the Alternator, and BIG 3..

but for now it's all i got.

Batts.jpg

kinetik2.jpg

kinetik.jpg

Looks good. Whats the plan for the system?
kinda taking it one step at a time. the big picture is x2 the old system. so thinking 1krms in front stage, , 2 sets of components, 2 ways or 3 ways..

and 4krms on sub stage.

right now i am just focused on a few things. Deadner, Wire, Batt's. and system planning. **** i still need to run my 16/4 (4 strands of 16ga wire in a caseing.) wire threw into my front doors which is a pain in the ass.

still need 1 more hc1400

gunna run 4 runs of 1/0ga wire to the back batt from the front (2) + (2) -

big three upgrade, install H/O Alt.

thinking subs up port back, around 37-40hz

I'm finding myself slowly fall into the import side of things.

so far i have spent alot more money on my exhaust system, coilover's. just ordered a front lip, going to have the lip, and side skirts color match painted. new wheels tires. so on. and so on..

Looks good. I am about to start me tegs rebuild too and I am going all black with the interior too lol. What are you doing? 10s? 12s? 15? 18?

I just sold my SEXXX setup and I am looking to do a Ascendant Audio Avalanche 18 if I can find one and run it both sealed and ported off a ED Nine.1.

What products did you use on all the pillars and headliner? I was thinking about just going with a really dark gray suede for that stuff myself.

Kevin

Looks good. I am about to start me tegs rebuild too and I am going all black with the interior too lol. What are you doing? 10s? 12s? 15? 18?
I just sold my SEXXX setup and I am looking to do a Ascendant Audio Avalanche 18 if I can find one and run it both sealed and ported off a ED Nine.1.

What products did you use on all the pillars and headliner? I was thinking about just going with a really dark gray suede for that stuff myself.

Kevin
im doing 2 12'' subs.

i cant remember the name. but my buddy who owns a interior shop gave it to me. i will have to ask him what it's called. worked great and i get complements on it all the time..

Looks slick, running the wire to the front doors should be a lot easier since you have most of the panels removed. Took me 20 min each door on my 90 Teg, just drill a slightly bigger hole in the door clip and it should be a snap.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.