ROE store

DoobieBrother
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ok, I searched, and found a lot of threads, but it's a pain to filter out general discussion from ones about purchases.

So, I'm looking for good or bad experiences in purchasing from ROE (Real of Excursion).

...and yes, I'm on the verge of finally pulling the trigger on a set of components. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

shon had some computers problems and lost info, i order somthin back on aug 24th and still havnt got tracking or anything, he offered to refund my money but i told him i would just wait.

Ive ordered a handful of times. Maybe 7-8 times. All the times I discussed what I was ordering with shon before ordering. He was very helpful. After I placed the order I got it withen the week.

I have nothing but good things to say about him. Always answers emails promptly too, withen a day typically.

I haven't ordered since the computer crash though.

...because I don't have a membership over there yet.

Also, I spoke w/ him on the phone. Seems like a nice guy, though it was a bit strange to call a business and get "Hello". Anyway, he says he's all caught up now. Had a data recovery service get back all his customer info.

Best I can tell he's been in business since December of last year. Anyone know different? I ask because of concern for having a warranty. His site says 1 year through them, but if they're not there in a year...

It's not his sole business. The number you called is probably his cell phone or home line.

From my understanding he is a student with a passion for audio. He has gotten good prices on stuff for everyone and it was requested of him to create a site for it to make it more user friendly.

Thats why he also doesnt answer your emails the second you send them...because he may be at class or sleeping

Yeah. It was his cell. I guess there is no business only number. Everyone has had good things to say. I may very well use him. I just worry about longevity.

I bought a ROE decal off him but he ran out the same day....

2 weeks later i had 3 of them in the mail for my wait. Awsome Guy.

Yeah. It was his cell. I guess there is no business only number. Everyone has had good things to say. I may very well use him. I just worry about longevity.
hes dependable he gets all his stuff new and is a stand up guy, i can post this for you over there if you like

Nah. I'm talking to Shon. Really I just wanted to get a feel on a forum beside the one on his site. Seems pretty good. Like I said, my only concern is if he'll still be doing it in a year.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

DoobieBrother

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
DoobieBrother
Frisco, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date