SOLD Revised FS Thread: CHEAP Cadence Amps, Ed 13Ov2 D4, SSA Icon 12" D2, DIYMA 12"

dftnz7
10+ year member

^F o r u m Boner^
For sale are the following items, pictures can be emailed upon request.:

BNIB DIYMA Reference 12" Sub. Bought on Ebay, not going to use it due to wrong ohm load for current amp, box not even opened. $120 shipped. NO LONGER AVAILABLE!

SSA Icon D2 MINT $180 shipped DECIDED NOT TO SELL!

ED 13Ov2 D4 5 hours play time $75 Shipped Have 1 cube sealed box will throw in if you give me $12 to cover add'l shipping.

Cadence TXA-6004---- Bought in April. Great Shape. $150 Shipped. Tons of power for the $$$. SOLD!!!

Cadence FX-3001 ---500x1@ 2 ohms, 300x1@ 4ohms. $70 Shipped. Barely used.

Cadence FX-620---60x2 @ 4 ohms, 100 x2 @ 2 ohms $50 Shipped. Barely used.

All prices are shipped CONUS and INCLUDE Paypal fees. Feel free to PM me with reasonable offers. PMs will receive much prompter response than replies to thread.

I am only really looking for maybe a 5 channel amp or Seas 7-8" mids, along the lines of the CA22RNX lineup.

Thanks!

Well NM on the DIYMA sub...I decided to try it out tonight for shits and grins and managed to destroy the cone in 1.0 cube sealed with 600 clean watts in less than 20 mins of listening to punk rock. What a piece of sissy shiot. And it didnt even sound good, no impact whatsoever. No wonder he quit having these POS's made.

People: All items should be considered in like new condition. If they aren't to your liking when you get them, send them back for a refund.

I DO have pictures but they are on my phone so I need to email them...If you want pics tell me and PM Me your email address and I will send them.

I decided not to sell the Icon, I like it way too much...every time I try something different and more hyped, it fails to compare.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.