Participant count
  • Participant list

PsychoTheRapist
5,000+ posts

***** in your butt
Evil Empire
Orion HCCA 12.2 D2 Subwoofer.

Some off hand specs include: 4" coil, 2000 wrms power handling, 55+ lb motor

The good: It has a fresh recone in it as of 3 weeks ago and it has only been hooked up for about 3 days to a GP-3000D @ 1 ohm to make certain that everything works properly, and it does. The recone was 175 shipped btw.

The bad: The trim ring that holds down the recone is broken in 3 spots and 3 of the screw holes are stripped, please note the black hex head screws. This is only bad if you blow alot of woofers... If you do not, then it shouldn't be a problem.

Now I have been talking to an Orion rep named David and he is trying to source a new trim ring for me, obviously I don't have it or it would be on the woofer.. needless to say he is still working on it.

Price: 175 + actual shipping or 225 shipped, which ever is cheaper for j00.

PA050700.jpg

PA050703.jpg

PA050704.jpg

PA050705.jpg

P9190664.jpg

I remember you were selling it for a lil while I was tempted to test it out, but now I find myself on here impulse buying again. should've really bought an amp instead but oh well... hope the wife doesn't mind me buying a pair of HD3 recones this week too LOL as well as baskets... provided my other HD3 motor comes in this week... man, I need to get rid of some toys tho... wish someone locally would buy my 4hp TiPro or my custom neo motor'd 10"s.. people here don't know a good deal when they see it I guess... ANyway. looking forward to a 142+@34-39hz but we'll see what I can muster up with it... it'll go in my heavy box... dual 3/4" all sides even slot port wall which is still braced down the center... I'll put up better pix of it when I put the sub in //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif I'll drop in test it against one of the AQ HD3s on my TL also just because it'll be the only other 12" I have.. here's a shot of the box. I sold the 4hp 12" top so I can't test it against that one //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

l_ab90187a22be1f32ab1b0372f6192fce.jpg

and I never got around to metering it since I'm a lazy mofo, but the 9510F did a 141.9 in that box @34 ir 39hz forget

on a side note, how shallow can you catch lobster in maine? just grabbed a couple friday night in about 2ft of water when we were picking other shellfish for necklaces for my wife's hula deal. kinda strayed from everyone and was looking for them. but I got them is what counts... just cooked them now. gonna bag um after I finish my beer and head to bed. probably eat them tomorrow.... maybe I'll take one to work since I always try to get those guys to night dive with me so we can catch them... the ones here don't have pinchers btw so we just grab them with gloves on. two different types slipper lobster and spiney. spiney look like yours but no pinchers slippers well, they look like slippers (flip flops mainland people call them) the ones you wear on your feet btw in case you guys have other flip flops lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.