Reconing and YOU w/ Mr. Jizm Man & EhRon v. nG's custom woofage...

Thanx for the info on how to re-cone, i have 2 mags that need to be reconed, i think i'll do it myself now with this tutorial, one question, what did you use for the shim?

Thanx for the info on how to re-cone, i have 2 mags that need to be reconed, i think i'll do it myself now with this tutorial, one question, what did you use for the shim?
An officially licensed RE alignment shim //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif... haha...

I recommend a nicely cut manilla folder, and if needed some sheets of paper till you get it tight enough...

nG

That's RE's speaka goo, I mean gleu... It's alot like Ca glue.... except way mo awxome!
Indeed, it's a specially formulated type of CA glue I do believe //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif...

nG

i have 2 blown type r's. ive never did that before would u suggest that i try that?and would they do better if i did them my self do to the there yours so u take more time factor.

i have 2 blown type r's. ive never did that before would u suggest that i try that?and would they do better if i did them my self do to the there yours so u take more time factor.
I'd send them into Alpine... those wouldn't be really standard parts or recones...

what glue do you use to glue the foam to the cone ?
Specially formulated RE CA Glue...

nG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.