Reconing and YOU w/ Mr. Jizm Man & EhRon v. nG's custom woofage...

The other day my friend gave me two 15" Rockford Fosgate Subs, 1 of them is torn all the way around and the other 1 has a 3 inch tear; if possible how should i have them fixed so i can sell them and how much do u think i should sell them for?

where would i be able to buy the recone and glue?

The other day my friend gave me two 15" Rockford Fosgate Subs, 1 of them is torn all the way around and the other 1 has a 3 inch tear; if possible how should i have them fixed so i can sell them and how much do u think i should sell them for?
where would i be able to buy the recone and glue?
What type?

still no vids ng ??
Nope. Woofer was sold a while ago, buyer was very happy with it.

nG

I believe he first put it in around 2cubes sealed with some polyfill off of ~500rms. Liked it a lot, then increased the power to 900+ rms and really loved it.

That was the guy I sold it to... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

nG

looks like so much fun!!
holy dead thread batman.

next time, look at the date before you post. you are a few months too late on that one hah.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

oh sh!t thats retarted lol my bad, i was on my celly but anyways when glueing on the dustcap do i take more glue and whipe around the top of the dustcap on the cone giving it like a lil seal on top?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.