rear speaker wiring

Participant count
  • Participant list

birdman420

ohio
i have a 93 honda civic dx. when i bought the car the were no rear speakers. there werent ever any there to begin with. so recently i bought some. the only problem i have now is that i dont know how to hook them up. i have a sony cd player.

please help quick:confused:

if you dont have any wires running to the back of the car run them from the head units rear speaker out to to the one side of the car then you should be able to run the wire down under the carpet just take off the plastic moldings where the doors are and run it there just run it to the back and hook it up. i hope this works if not tell me what the problem is and maybe i can help

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.