SOLD RD 15" super heavyweight. take the temptation away!!!!

kmanian
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Grand Cayman
guys,

I need this gone, I just almost started another project with it, and I really just need to finish what I have going, so please take the temptation away.

I just spoke with RD and they recommended 5-6 cu.ft. with 100 sq.in. of port. It was custom built and they know it and if you needed any info they can look it up, even if you wnated another one identical to this one they would make it for you.

Just make a reasonable offer. I just need the temptation taken away!!!!!!!!!!

the way it was built it cost $1,600 I was asking $1,150. but feel free to make offers, I am very open. If I keep it I am going to buy another car (crx) and spend way to much $. so a loss would be better at this point.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/needpics.gif.edd6d28e76618c28c46f343991bcced5.gif
I have posted pics in 3 other threads, if you really want them I will post again, but until then if you would do a quick search or look at the listing on ebay.
I will post new pics in a few.

here are some pics,

hit me with trades, cash and trades ...

if your a regular and have really good feedback I would even do payments and you can have the sub now. I need it gone.

IMG_3750.jpg

IMG_3751.jpg

this is it next to a custom Sundown 15"

and next to a RE8" LOL

ya know that sparks an idea, all the stuff I have I could rent it out, guys could try all sorts of different items and buy what they wanted.

HMMMMMM

I will rent to own if u want.... what is the VC config?

that would be called financing.

It is quad 1.

lets deal

I do offer a 0% finance program with a decent down payment, but could you please fill out these papers so I can take them to my manager, yep thats hi, behind the glass.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

hit me up if your serious

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.