SOLD JL Audio 12w7-3 Subwoofer, Orion 1200D Amp FS

Participant count
  • Participant list

juukno
10+ year member

<Mr. JuU KnO>
I hate to see this subwoofer go as well as the amp (not necessarily sold together) i just have the need to upgrade and change up the setup to mmats. I don't have the original box or papers on the JL, but it works absolutely great nothing wrong with its performance at all! Orion has original box, papers, end caps and looks cosmetically brand new! setup only used for about 2 months - no competitions or been abused.

JL 12w7-3 (actual pic of it included) $400 OBO

Orion 1200D (stock pic included) $250 OBO

Together: $600

These will be shipped extremely well!! I will include insurance on each package as well. I typically sell though eBAY, but will post it here first. My eBAY name is angelface92187 if youd like to check that out as well.

Shipping depends on location, if bought together and weight. contact me with your zip and what you want and i will let you know cost.

I would like to have the purchase go through PayPal to insure everything - i have a verified PayPal account.

1191g1142ZZZZZZZZZ89r6cc365e079ca1d2c.jpg

1141401gbZZZZZZZZZ89rc829fc3d030d17b0.jpg

orion-1200D.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.