prestige or crimestopper?

Participant count
  • Participant list

excelonperu
10+ year member

livin it up
Dallas,Tx
Between both of them, which one is better? I want to keep it under $60 just need a nice alarm witha shock sensor and keyless entry, Im not interested in remote start, or LCD pager, etc.

Are there any other brands that are nice also?

what about ungo, black widow, alpine, etc?

thanks

i just got finished installing like 5 alarms for people, i bought some off of ebay, some i got from catalogs, i just bought this full feature alarm with automatic start for my brother off of ebay for 60 dollars, and i will tell you t his, they are all the same!!

some have more range than others, but, who the hell disarms and arms a car from 1000 feet away anyway, you probably cant even see the lights or hear the chirp from that far away anyway....only thing i might advise is to find one with solid state relays and onboard ignition kill relays....the solid state relay is good because it doesnt make a clicking sound so the theives can hear where the alarm is located....the onboard ignition kill relays are good because u dont have to cram some relayup in the dash board, you just have to connect two wires and the installation is much neater.... just go to ebay and bid on some alarm for 40 bucks. i won two for 10 dollars each

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

excelonperu

10+ year member
livin it up
excelonperu
Dallas,Tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date