precision power 5 1/4 componets

Participant count
  • Participant list
First, why would you trade things when you are unsure of the value of both items? You could've gotten completely ripped off. When you answer that question, then GOOGLE. Look at how much they cost, then you'll know whether you got a good deal or not.

dude dont be a dick i traded them because i bougth a 6.5 componet set which was the wrong size for my car i needed a 5 1/4 and my friend had won these 5 1/4 from a local show. So we just switched them, i was asking for imput not for smart ass remarks

i was asking for imput not for smart ass remarks
Wrong comeback....honestly the only comeback on here to not throw fuel on the fire is none...just dont say nothing

That being said i have PPI 355c comp set in may rear stage....i dont really hear it much so cant comment on it...if there the same ones

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.