Paid for solid 1 bigaudiofanatic and no response since.

I agree, however he had an obligation that should of been handled differently. That's how professional business works. People don't wait months for their money or product.
I agree with you, however I do not come onto this forum daily much. As a result of that and daily life events this obligation fell through the cracks. My normal feedback shows I am prompt with my obligations and shipping. We are all human and sometimes things happen.

This is why I get cellphone numbers.
You get numbers to flirt with people don't lie //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif

I agree with you, however I do not come onto this forum daily much. As a result of that and daily life events this obligation fell through the cracks. My normal feedback shows I am prompt with my obligations and shipping. We are all human and sometimes things happen.
So when that money came to you through paypal you remembered to put it in your bank account? Did you think the money was just something that magically appeared in your paypal? There is no excuse for 2 months without contact and shipment. No excuse. It's funny how you magically stopped coming on the forums after a sale and claim life events/obligations as your excuse. Unless YOU were hospitalized or something of that nature for the past 60 days then there is no excuse.

So when that money came to you through paypal you remembered to put it in your bank account? Did you think the money was just something that magically appeared in your paypal? There is no excuse for 2 months without contact and shipment. No excuse. It's funny how you magically stopped coming on the forums after a sale and claim life events/obligations as your excuse. Unless YOU were hospitalized or something of that nature for the past 60 days then there is no excuse.
I don't transfer money from paypal. In fact most of the time money sits in there and I use the paypal card on rare occasions. If you think I am a bad person I can not change that. However it's funny how my past feedback says I am a good seller and other forums say the same. I mess up once and you want to call me a bad person? No excuse for that.

I said I would ship now that I have acknowledge the issue and it was a mishap.

I don't transfer money from paypal. In fact most of the time money sits in there and I use the paypal card on rare occasions. If you think I am a bad person I can not change that. However it's funny how my past feedback says I am a good seller and other forums say the same. I mess up once and you want to call me a bad person? No excuse for that.
That feedback means nothing. Do you remember CATMAN aka tony? He had amazing feedback and scammed someone. You took advantage of this guy by having his money whether or not you used it. I'm glad you are hopefully partially righting your wrong.

That feedback means nothing. Do you remember CATMAN aka tony? He had amazing feedback and scammed someone. You took advantage of this guy by having his money whether or not you used it. I'm glad you are hopefully partially righting your wrong.
You have no business to talk! Where are the baskets you owe me??? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Bro. Please don't even sit on this forum and even try to justify 2 months of receiving money and not shipping. I'll say it, you are a joke and who cares about feedback as stated perfect feedback people can still scam. What part of 2 months are you trying to justify????????

Bro. Please don't even sit on this forum and even try to justify 2 months of receiving money and not shipping. I'll say it, you are a joke and who cares about feedback as stated perfect feedback people can still scam. What part of 2 months are you trying to justify????????
Not a problem I can not make everyone happy. I have already said my piece and that I would make this right. Nothing more I can do then that. I justify the 2 months in the fact I do not come on here on a daily or weekly sometimes monthly basis. Look at my posts and how far in between the post dates are.

Are you really attempting to make excuses for not shipping a paid in full order two months late by saying you don't come on a forum that much? Wow.....

Just get the guy his product and stop typing. The more you make excuses the worse you look.

Everybody has "life" happen. It happens. Pretty easy to still fullfil your prior obligations. I was hospitalized and had a set of speakers paid for by a customer. I simply had a friend box them up and ship them for me. We don't expect you to walk to the end of the earth for us, but doing the right thing and making just a tiny bit of effort to do business right is absolutely expected. If you can't handle that then don't sell on here.

Are you really attempting to make excuses for not shipping a paid in full order two months late by saying you don't come on a forum that much? Wow.....
Just get the guy his product and stop typing. The more you make excuses the worse you look.

Everybody has "life" happen. It happens. Pretty easy to still fullfil your prior obligations. I was hospitalized and had a set of speakers paid for by a customer. I simply had a friend box them up and ship them for me. We don't expect you to walk to the end of the earth for us, but doing the right thing and making just a tiny bit of effort to do business right is absolutely expected. If you can't handle that then don't sell on here.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif:wow:So exactly what I said I am trying to do here. Fix things and make them right. WOW is right.

Ok so by not coming on the forum you totally forgot you sold something lol. Wow

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Ship and refund //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/santa.gif.e1ec9cf2e0a0dd232ad35aa594a126d0.gif

Ok so by not coming on the forum you totally forgot you sold something lol. Wow 

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Ship and refund //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/santa.gif.e1ec9cf2e0a0dd232ad35aa594a126d0.gif
Exactly, what i was saying 100%

I like these threads though even though there's a ticked off customer on the other end. Not because they screwed someone over, more so because it lets me know who NOT to EVER to business with.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Tubermaguber

Dazed n confused
Tubermaguber
McGehee, Arkansas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views