Paid for solid 1 bigaudiofanatic and no response since.

Tubermaguber

Dazed n confused
Big audiofanatic and I agreed on the price for the focal solid 1 about 2 weeks ago. He was active and responsive, responding regularly until his last message, which was his payment info. I paid immediately and have a cleared transaction visible on my PayPal account, yet have received nothing in return. No amp, no money, no response.. Shame to pay a fair price, and still get ripped off. Would been nice to heard something, at least aenough to know I can stop looking for a package in mail that will never be there

Apology just have not been on the forum and simply forgot about this. Will be shipping out tomorrow for you. Just logged on today and say this.

How do you forget to ship something for 2 months //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I think the OP just needs to get his item and leave feedback accordingly. Seller didn't keep up his end professionally and shouldn't expect positive feedback imo

Coming back and shipping is better than doing nothing.

Still better CS than Tantric!! At least he took less than three months and is now shipping the correct producr

Coming back and shipping is better than doing nothing.

Still better CS than Tantric!! At least he took less than three months and is now shipping the correct producr
I agree, however he had an obligation that should of been handled differently. That's how professional business works. People don't wait months for their money or product.

I agree, however he had an obligation that should of been handled differently. That's how professional business works. People don't wait months for their money or product.
I try to ship same day and over size the box for extra protection. Thought I was bad for waiting a day or so if something came up lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Tubermaguber

Dazed n confused
Tubermaguber
McGehee, Arkansas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views