Central Region Not a comp but calling all people from evansville

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
The escape...for the amount of money invested in it...is a joke...it has ALWAYS...done horrible at the head rest....or do I need to go to the 06 reality results to prove it?? Lets see ... Steve Werner...aka...Too tall.....Modified Reality 4..2006 season...high score...145.6.....thats at the head rest....lets see about the floor....149.7 in the kick....so yeah...its really bad ass.....

and by the way...or as2 vehicle... is only >2.1db....and thats only 3k, and no extra batteries...oh and a whole lot less money involved...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

as for dc's beating our cars at innovative's show last year, was because we dont compete in our own shows...it kinda looks bad....

but enough banter we have installs to do.... and if the escape has more...prove it...

Sean and I will talk about it...right now with the other part of our business growing it has both Sean and I out of the shop and on the road a lot...so we might need some extra help...let me discuss it with him and we will go from there...

Ok, like I said, it would be weekends only please, unless that pay is right //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif . But thanks man, and looking forward to the comp on the 8th.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.