Central Region Not a comp but calling all people from evansville

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI

captaincheesey
10+ year member

Change is Inevitable
Ok, I went to the Shrinerfest today and met a couple people, no names though. Looking for those of you who were there. Note: There was a blazer with 12 8"s that was doing 145s all day low, which was nice. After some clean up it would be a clean and killer system.

Innovative was running the show it looked like. How many cars did yall have? 5 or 6? Also, does Innovative have a TL? I know where it is located, unlike DC where I have no idea where they are. And when I get my car it would be nice to have somewhere to go to meter, even if for a small fee.

i live in wi... waunakee.... but im in stoughton alot (hockey) i wanna see ur 12 8's =P

Not my 12 8"s, another guy there had it. It was a pretty decent setup except for the leaky as hell box that he ended up duct taping before his second pass, and the low tuned box. He was peaking in the 30s.

Innovative was running the show it looked like. How many cars did yall have? 5 or 6? Also, does Innovative have a TL? I know where it is located, unlike DC where I have no idea where they are. And when I get my car it would be nice to have somewhere to go to meter, even if for a small fee.

We where not running that show...dc was....yeah we did have a lot of cars there... lets see... 3 that did sq only, 2 that did both, and 3 that only did spl...

The blue/green eclipse with the carbon fiber hood...

the silver eclipse

the burgundy fusion

the black old school mercedes

the yellow jeep

the burgundy blazer

the blue silverado

the red camaro

yes we have a tl and if you want to stop by and have you car metered some time come on...$5

also we are having our show on June 8th and we will have $5 show and tells at our show as well..

but yeah we always come out big...and that wasn't all of our cars....

We where not running that show...dc was....yeah we did have a lot of cars there... lets see... 3 that did sq only, 2 that did both, and 3 that only did spl...
The blue/green eclipse with the carbon fiber hood...

the silver eclipse

the burgundy fusion

the black old school mercedes

the yellow jeep

the burgundy blazer

the blue silverado

the red camaro

yes we have a tl and if you want to stop by and have you car metered some time come on...$5

also we are having our show on June 8th and we will have $5 show and tells at our show as well..

but yeah we always come out big...and that wasn't all of our cars....
Which one of the vehicles was yours? The jeep was a pretty **** good score seeing as it is a soft top. Talked to the guy who was competing with it, nice guy. I was kind of disappointed by some of the scores though, and makes me think either it was the meter everyone was using that day, people were just having a bad day, or it is just that hard to pull scores in mid to upper fourties. Like the walls were having a hard time hitting 150s, the walled off escape only had like a 14x.xx. But I guess it's all about tuning and tweeking. If all goes well, I'm gonna try and compete at the June 8th one, just need a HU now.

Which one of the vehicles was yours? The jeep was a pretty **** good score seeing as it is a soft top. Talked to the guy who was competing with it, nice guy. I was kind of disappointed by some of the scores though, and makes me think either it was the meter everyone was using that day, people were just having a bad day, or it is just that hard to pull scores in mid to upper fourties. Like the walls were having a hard time hitting 150s, the walled off escape only had like a 14x.xx. But I guess it's all about tuning and tweeking. If all goes well, I'm gonna try and compete at the June 8th one, just need a HU now.

I have the Eclipse with the c/f hood... all I do is Sq...

And no the escape just isn't capable of anything else...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Jon's Jeep is pretty impressive for 2 10's

I have the Eclipse with the c/f hood... all I do is Sq...
And no the escape just isn't capable of anything else...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Jon's Jeep is pretty impressive for 2 10's

Yeah, I mean 2 10s and a soft top, you really couldn't ask for much out of it. I left after SPL cause that's all I was really interested in, mainly so I can see what I am up against when I get my car. But yeah, once again, anyone in evansville feel free to join in this thread.

Yeah, I mean 2 10s and a soft top, you really couldn't ask for much out of it. I left after SPL cause that's all I was really interested in, mainly so I can see what I am up against when I get my car. But yeah, once again, anyone in evansville feel free to join in this thread.

I dont know... He can actually do over 140 with it... I don't know why he didn't hit the same numbers at the show.. Mike was hitting dead on with his numbers from the shop meter, as was everyone else....

And as far as the rest of Evansville joining in on this thread....its probably just us...

blah, there was a kid there with a meter, or at least his friend had one. He was part of the group of people that included the kid with the blazer that had 12 8"s. Might have been a way to meter for free. But since it's just us, what's the hiring situation with innovative right now? I have been trying to get a job there for a while, and might like to so some part time, like weekends.

the escape is capible of more and corey you know that. it was the first time the guy had run it so it wasn't at full potiential and also we had to wire the amps at 4 ohm instead of one for daily purposes, it was killing alts. also i'm not sure how tight the mike was as i was outof town last weekend. but i know my car was close to a full number but my fuse blew also. dc's actually had 9 cars at the show which is less than half of our team. but we should be out in full force at innovative's show to beat them this year just like we did last year.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.