New fun speaker Project *Pics*

Toxic Tuan
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Dayton RS100S speaker that I have lying around. The toy is a kid robot 7" Munny. I got the inspiration from someobody else online. I'm going to fiberglass it and paint it soon. I'm also going to use a 4" Munny for a tweeter and need to buy a 24" for a sub...but that's pretty **** expensive for a 18" munny...$180.

Enjoy the Pics.

IMG_1399.jpg

IMG_1401s.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Prob over the Budget after building an enclosure(Struggle to find materials for the budget).. But Id like to Try a 21" sub to see if I liked it...
What would be your cost savings per unit having your coils wound in aluminum instead of copper? Can you quantify the efficiency (or dB) gains...
Dammned good speakers. Just pass up the CL series,and you will be pleased with CDT speakers. I still enjoy all mine. Polk MM series and Infinity...
Yes. Only thing is the leads will be encased in resin. Keep in mind that this is an assumption.
I agree with every one above. OFC is much better. Copper is a much better conductor than aluminum.

About this thread

Toxic Tuan

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Toxic Tuan
Orange County, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date