New for DC 2010

How would it be cheaper from him? wouldnt shipping be out the roof for those heavy ass subs? better than going to a shop and picking them up myself?
Shop pay that shipping then charges you for it plus mark up. Get a prcie from rusty then call the shop, 99% sure rusty will be cheaper. All his sub prices are shipped.

How would it be cheaper from him? wouldnt shipping be out the roof for those heavy ass subs? better than going to a shop and picking them up myself?
cuz the shop wants to make more money off you.but i mean you could ask them both and see if the price is any different.

worst dont you run 8's you lil ***?

anyway, its past your bedtime kid.

your parents know your using their interwebz?

???

They already sold these. they just weren't listed on the website.

I was hoping this was pics of the lvl 6 neos.

FAIL

lol...wow...

rusty has his own name on here. Just shoot rusty an email man...remember, hes a very busy man though, so it might take a day or two to get back ta ya

Rustys name here is Rusty_WCA i believe. Can you be self sufficient and search at all.

I mean for fuck sakes, we've given you his email, links to his site in numerous ways, why dont you just fucking email him and be patient.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.