New Audioque Subwoofer (HDC3) PICS

From DJ regarding release dates

"Andrew the subs should be ready to ship the end of Oct. We have two amps coming out, a 1200 watt and a 2000 watt. Both amps are class D and one ohm stable. Both are stackable mono with remote and all the right features. Right now it looks like the 1200 will release in late Oct-early Nov. The 2000 will follow a couple of months later. Sorry no pictures yet on the amps"

Looks like theyre stickin w/ the dates so far. I want to see this 2k amp

so this amp, that is going to be in kahoots (2000wrms), isnt going to be out til a few months later??? cuz i am going to want it right when the sub comes out, otherwise i just may have to get the powerbass asa 2000.1d....little cheaper too. is it any legit??

i skipped a few pages of the thread did they say how much the amp were goin to cost??
This is the only thing I've seen on it.

As from emails, im's and private messages asking me to find out what was going on I asked DJ for some updates for you peeps. Here ya fellas go.
Egg, the first production sample models were sent to me a little over six weeks ago for testing. My instructions and contract with our builder specified that production samples be sent to me for testing and evaluation before full production runs were started. I have tested each sample to failure and examined the failure mode and made corrections/changes to the design and production methods I felt were necessary. To make a long story shot this required the builder to halt production between samples until I was satisfied with the production sub. I have spent this last week at our facility in OKC testing the last in a series of production samples and have given the go ahead for full production. The first shipment of subs is scheduled to leave China the week of Oct 7th.

This has been a long and sometimes frustrating process for me as well as our customers. At times it was tempting to sign off on the sub and release it for full production but I’m just not geared up that way. I don’t believe in releasing a product until I know it’s as good as I can make it.

I do have some other news you might find interesting. I have given final approval on the design and production of Audioque’s first amplifier which is produced in South Korea. I spent a day with the Korean Engineer at OKC on the final details this week. The amp is scheduled for arrival concurrent with the new HDC3 and will go on sale at the same time.

This first amp will be a Class D rated at a conservative 2000 watts @ 1 ohm and will be stackable with all the bells and whistles. The amp will be priced around $350-$375.

dj

but the new update is that its going to come a few months AFTER the hdc3. which *****... but does anyone think that th powerbass amp i mentioned would be worth it, strappable, 2000rms @ 1 ohm

any advice..??

bro lick my faquin nuts... stop being a female, you dont like the question, then go back to beatin off.... fyi i have started a new post and no one posted back, hoping for something different here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.