Northeast Region NESPL & CT's Jammin 107.7 9/27/09

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
yea they had one left..but **** im not gonna just order one and have it sit there lol
Have you talked to rusty about your setup, last time I checked with him you will nee more power then those 3ks to really push the level 5s. I know the 4xls love 3-4k daily //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

havent talked to him about it..might though but i got the 3000ds laying around..dont have much room for more batts, and all i could find was A 200 AMP alt tried dcpower and mechman

either way 3k to each should sound ok...hopefully haha i was gonna go with a burp box but i dont have enough room for changable ports ect so i deicded to just have box tuned to 35hz so i can still play daily

Seem like people want the Level 5 subs just to say they have them. They don't mind paying the extra money even if they don't need them.

I've seen numbers drop by using a heavy duty sub and minimal power.

Seem like people want the Level 5 subs just to say they have them. They don't mind paying the extra money even if they don't need them.I've seen numbers drop by using a heavy duty sub and minimal power.
X2, if your not planning on running a minimum of 5K to each one it's probably not going to be worth the extra money. It's the same deal with the Fi BL and BTL's. I was going to buy a pair of Fi BTL's and run maybe 4K to each one, Scott from Fi told me that wasn't enough power for the BTL's to be worth it. I'd be better off with the BL's and just drop a couple extra spiders in there and stiffen it up a bit. The motor is way too big and heavy to move efficiently if you don't have a sh*t ton of power behind it. For a pair of Level 5's and 6K, you'd want a minimum of a 200 amp alt, and 3 big batteries to keep the voltage drops down and get even close to the 6K you think our gonna get out of those amps. You'd be much better off with a pair of Level 4XL's instead of the Level 5's.

just the motor is bigger and as alittle more cooling coils alittle differnt also i wish i had gotting the lv5s now cause i will be needing them next season im thing 8 lv5 12s //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

****, 8 lvl5's, thats about 625 pounds of sub. A 12" lvl4XL weighs in at 53 pounds, where the lvl5 weighs in 78 pounds each. Between all those subs and the double layer mdf enclosure you gotta be looking at 800 pounds, never mind all the Kinetiks you'd need.

****, 8 lvl5's, thats about 625 pounds of sub. A 12" lvl4XL weighs in at 53 pounds, where the lvl5 weighs in 78 pounds each. Between all those subs and the double layer mdf enclosure you gotta be looking at 800 pounds, never mind all the Kinetiks you'd need.
i will be walling the explorer and going with 10 powermaster 3100s it will be more of a ground ponder and bassracer

ha, like the Explorer isn't loud enough, lol
its never to loud //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif i sold the jeep cause burps arnt my thing anymore i like to demo music waymore im not done competeing anytime soon lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif i want to play 160db music

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.