COMPLETED MA Audio m1280i amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrisM

CarAudio.com Newbie
Houston
Hey guys, I know some of you may scoff and laugh at me for wanting one of these amps, but I have to tell you.... I already have one of these amps, and it is a freaking beast. I have already smoked 2 subwoofers with one of these amps. I finally got some new subs, but I want to throw a bit more power at them, and I want to run them at 4 ohms instead of 2 ohms. Yes, I prefer to run my systems at 4 ohms, if you have to ask why, you just won't get it....

So, I know it's strange to reply to your own post, but I had to bring this up....
I had someone contact me about them having this amp I am looking for. They sent me a Google stock photo that comes up as the 2nd image if you do a Google search for this amp. So right away I was skeptical that this is a scam. So I asked if they could take a "new" picture of the amp with a piece of paper by the amp that has the date written on it. Well, they got upset with me when I asked them to do this, again... This is just another tip that this is a scam. Then they kept insisting I pay them for the amp, and again 3rd strike. YOU'RE OUT!!!!
So beware guys of someone named Sally Pham using email address: spham90@ymail.com telling you that they have the amp you are looking for. If for some reason this is not a scam, it sure as heck seemed like it. So if you are on this site, then redeem yourself!!

That defiantly sounds like a scam
If you enable the headers in your email you can track the IP address of where the emails are coming from
I'm sure I could track them down, however, I am very aware of these guys and if they try again I will some further research.

Hmu. I have one thats been hibernating for nearly a decade.

Attachments

• 29DE8FAC-12B0-4497-97DB-CF2D20F3D92D.jpeg
    29DE8FAC-12B0-4497-97DB-CF2D20F3D92D.jpeg
    901.4 KB · Views: 122
How much would you be asking? I am in Canada though. Thanks
Hey guys, I know some of you may scoff and laugh at me for wanting one of these amps, but I have to tell you.... I already have one of these amps, and it is a freaking beast. I have already smoked 2 subwoofers with one of these amps. I finally got some new subs, but I want to throw a bit more power at them, and I want to run them at 4 ohms instead of 2 ohms. Yes, I prefer to run my systems at 4 ohms, if you have to ask why, you just won't get it....
hello I have one I have had it in storage for years I am going to be moving soon so its time to clear out a lot of stuff.If youd like more info if your still looking I am open to offers I can show you pics.I just seen this as I was looking up info on it to see if people are still wanting them and seen your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...