Lowe's Wire???

DJSlowfets

Senior VIP Member
CA
Just went to Lowe's to kill time and went to the electrical department seen a huge roll of 0/1 gauge wire laying in a corner and asked an associate what deal he could cut me for the "scrap" talked to manager and came back with the best we can do is .30 cents a foot xD I said I'll take it! Got 40 feet for the price of 25 he wrote down 25 @ .30 out of there with 40 feet of pure copper wire for $12.00. Only question is can someone link me to a in line fuse around 120 amp. And I know it's not true 1/0 it says it but it looks like 2 gauge.. I know it's not as easy to work with as car audio wire it's alot stiffer cause of the shielding but this is ok wire to run in a car correct ??

View attachment 26552039View attachment 26552040

I used some Lowes wires in my fiancés car 4 years ago because I fucked up the amp terminal and it won't screw down anymore. That stiff **** never even tried to get out once I shoved it in and secured it to the amp rack. Hell that might have been 5 or 6 years ago. Doesn't matter. Never had a problem with it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.