loud music ticket!

patrick1202
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
gallatin,TN
sigh, well i offically got my first loud music ticket this morning. it ***** because my stereo is not that loud. The sro at my school gave it too me. ill scan the ticket when i get home and post it i guess im bummed. $143 ticket is that how much it is for ya'll. it's either that or go to court and try to get it dropped so yea.What ***** the most is i've seen him give people multiple warnings. i've been with people with multiple warnings but first time he's never EVER said anything to me and gives me a ticket.

thats shady.. out here by me the police give you a 500 ticket and impound your car and thats 250 to get out..

::hyp knocks on wood so it never happens::

i got 1 this weekend @ SBN, thing is i had the bass knob on the sundown completely down. so it just sounded like a really good stock system....

$76.50....

came up to the car and just asked for license and registration, gave it to him and didnt kno what i did....

when he came back im like "sir my brother is a cop in daytona if you didnt notice the name" he says really whats the name "i say so and so"

so he goes maybe u shoud have said that before and u wouldnt have to pay 76.50.

so i leave and park somewhere, waitin outside my car wit my friends tryna calm down and someone gets pulled over infront of me, well when the car leaves the cop says "what are you doing" i said "i just got pulled over so im tryna calm down"

meanwhile i had my brother tryna get ahold of him to get rid of that ticket, and about 15mins later he said dont worry about it.

i mean my last name is RARE, if you dont realize that when u write my name down u should be slapped.

but oh well

hr later i got a 30dollar parking ticket!

yea it ***** if you look at my sig THAT'S ALL I HAVE and i was sick from school all last week. havent been to school 9 day's (including w/e's) he pulled up in front of me were i parked and then complained about how i parked. so yea i actually use to like him he's always been nice to me. but i guess he's been being to nice and had to get some of his quota.

one person 86yota goes to my school has two 15's and had a 1,200 rms orion amp and has had it up to were the front lobby windows were flexing and has gave him just multiple warnings sigh but his parents are both cops so yea i guess thats how that works

yea it ***** if you look at my sig THAT'S ALL I HAVE and i was sick from school all last week. havent been to school 9 day's (including w/e's) he pulled up in front of me were i parked and then complained about how i parked. so yea i actually use to like him he's always been nice to me. but i guess he's been being to nice and had to get some of his quota.
since im a junior i park in the baack lot at school....and there are 2 deans in a golf cart that watch the lot in the afternoon....well 1st time he followed me and told me not to play it.

then i talked 2 him personally and he said turn it down, so i put it on 8

and he follows me again saying gimme your parkin pass, i gave it to him, then said "u told me i can turn it down" he says "it aint low enough i can hear your trunk alone acrosss the parking lot (before i had raamat in) so i said i wont play it anymore, so i got my pass and dont play it anymore.

the SRO are never out in the parking lot for us....

Tickets ****.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blackeye.gif.66a1670f5aaf7f406e783a63e3387dc5.gif

Take it to court and say your completely stock, strip your car first of course //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

yea it ***** im not really worried about the cop or the ticket im more worried about my mom lol i know it sounds weak but oh well idc im more worried about my moms punishment than the courts lol

Threads like these remind me why I'm glad to be over and done with high school.
x2

College is quite different....

There is a spot designated for those interested in such things to do so. It's isn't officially sanctioned but the police feel it is better for folks to do it out of the way rather than driving up and down the main thoroughfairs banging loud music.

I didn't even have cops or security gaurds at my school. Here at college we only have one security guard, so I don't have much to worry about. I also don't crank my music on campus like a retard either though.

That ***** man...

Find where that guy lives and bump past his house early in the morning... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.