looking to spend $300 on 6.5's

blazeplacid
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
DFW texas
Well I finally got some money and now im looking for some Comps

i dont wanna do the active thing yet but later on maybe

I have an old school mtx amp that I have always used for all my comp sets and its a great sounding amp . The birthsheet says like 110 rms per chan so im good in the power department

I was looking at the CDT es from wooferetc.com they are 300 shipped //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

anyone else have suggestions?

my doors are heavily deadend and I like alot of techno/trance so alot of midbass is needed

I dont like to harsh of a tweet but i do like it loud and bright

thanks

^^I'll let you know later tonight. I have a friend that is a dealer from him and I've gotten sick deals in the past.

^^I checked with him and he doesn't carry those. He has other models available at great prices, but not the one you posted. That is a pretty sick price though.

Dude I'm in the same boat... Those are probably the same ones I'm gonna get... I'm gonna power them with a JL 300/4.... Was using diamond audio hex s600 series and i think i just blew one of the crossovers. Let me know what kind of deal he can get us. Thanks

My buddy has a BNIB set of Kicker SS 6.5 componets for sale, He wants $265+shipping Let me know if intrested and I will have him contact U

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.