Looking to get Jordan or Lebron shoes size 10-11.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Giovanni15
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I am looking to trade or even buy Jordan and Lebron shoes. I like any retro or OG jordans. On top of my list are 5s, 13s, 4s, 3s, 6s, 11s, 12s. will consider other models. Also lebrons 4s, 8s, 9s, 10s, and 11s. but again will consider other lebrons. I wear sizes 10-11 but if you have a pair of the models listed above that are not my size i will also consider them. Also will consider KDs, Kobes, Nike SBs, Adidas Originals. I am willing to buy or i have my sound system that i will trade if the shoe/shoes are right. Everything is in my sig except for the FI BL is now a tantric HD. Send me pics of what you have and we'll work something out. I can tell authentic from replicas so please dont try to give me fakes. thanks

I am looking to trade or even buy Jordan and Lebron shoes. I like any retro or OG jordans. On top of my list are 5s, 13s, 4s, 3s, 6s, 11s, 12s. will consider other models. Also lebrons 4s, 8s, 9s, 10s, and 11s. but again will consider other lebrons. I wear sizes 10-11 but if you have a pair of the models listed above that are not my size i will also consider them. Also will consider KDs, Kobes, Nike SBs, Adidas Originals. I am willing to buy or i have my sound system that i will trade if the shoe/shoes are right. Everything is in my sig except for the FI BL is now a tantric HD. Send me pics of what you have and we'll work something out. I can tell authentic from replicas so please dont try to give me fakes. thanks
Conrord11 and thunder 14s size 10

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...