Looking for SUV w/ great stereo for Los Angeles-based music video -- $$$

Hi guys, hope this is the right forum for this, apologies if not. I'm directing a music video for the band Dinosaur Jr., about a family man who gets into dB drag racing. I need someone with an SUV with a great sound system -- something that could compete at a dB event. Bonus if the exterior of the car is not overly customized (i.e. it looks like an SUV a guy could drive his kids to work in).

Shoot is in Atwater Village in LA and will last about 8 hours, on Sunday November 18th. I can pay $500 for the day plus gas. Please let me know if you're interested, or pass this invitation along if you know somebody who might be good!

Dinosaur Jr. has a big fan base and the video will get wide distribution. And the shoot will be simple and fun.

Scott

smjacobson at gmail.com

Might take a day or two man... just bump this post up later tonight and in the morning and in the afternoon.. and pretty good band there man..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.