LOOKING FOR AUDIOBAHN 10"s OR 12"s

King_corral
10+ year member

Id Hit IT!....With A BAT!
Indiana
I've got a 10" audiobahn AW1006T I'd like two of the same or similar 12"s if you've got some or know of someone/website let me know I am about to have two refs on here I've also got eBay and PBNation feedback please nothing beat up or broken thanks

I pay for all my own stuff and don't got the money for DD or Fi etc... No offense those who buy their own and have the expensive stuff I just don't get that kind of money

I've got a 10" audiobahn AW1006T I'd like two of the same or similar 12"s if you've got some or know of someone/website let me know I am about to have two refs on here I've also got eBay and PBNation feedback please nothing beat up or broken thanks
fail! audiobahn is beat up/broken the second its made...if you werent a newb youd know

in the same boat as you i cant afford all the things people sell on here so i have to get what i can get but iv got a set of mtx 7500s we can work out a deal pm me if interested

people are bashing the bahns, but the only reason the company got a bad rep was becauses of poor power ratings and (in some models) less than average sound. I never had a bahn sub blow or damage while using. They all got loud as well.

So stop bashing the OP, its HIS MONEY and WHAT HE WANTS

i started out with audiobahn.... Had a Audiobahn Immortal 12 and that dam thing got LOW like really low and it wasnt bad but it wouldnt handle the power it said it could we put it on a DD M1a 1200rms and it came close to pop n

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.