looking for a black HU with amber lights

Another option might be the eclipse cd7000/cd7100. They can be set to 6 different color choices on the buttons, including all amber. The knob is silver though, so it's not all black

Another option might be the eclipse cd7000/cd7100. They can be set to 6 different color choices on the buttons, including all amber. The knob is silver though, so it's not all black
im gonna check that one out too. i have some silver in my car, so it should match.

i know its completly crap

but the "dual" brand headunit, the flip out kind, its straight black and it flips over and all the colors are amber, it actually looks pretty ****ing hot if it wasent a piece of ****

dont run those duals, offense twistid, but the display is so hard to see in the daytime, and the design is hard to work with, because of the way the whole unit is motorized, and the faceplates are very fragile

i wouldnt have a problem with seeing cuase my ride is all tinted up, but i wouldnt get the dual...some do look bad ass, i will say that, but ilke twisted said...if only it was a POS. lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.