Laying the Kicker Stuff Down

Imo give the l7 more power and put it in a custom box with 750 rms tune around 30hz it may surprise u. Yes some others may have better sq but the l7 is fully capable of getting loud and low.

When i switched from my 2 12" L7's on a hifonics 1606D, to 2 15" RE SE's on a Orion 1200D it sounded 10x better..

Now im going with a PSI built 12" Eclipse Alum on a kicker 1500.1.

Maybe older type R? We need some recommendations for 500w.
Older type r's and type s's with the lightly colored cone and smooth surrounds are GREAT subs sealed , my brother used to run 2 10'' type s's off 600w sealed, it got loud enough but the SQ was simply amazing.

Id look for an RE SE 12.. if you want a good all around single 12

Wow there is a ton of misinformation in here...

OP take just about everything stated in here with a grain a salt as many of the posters, regardless of what they do/say on here, have no knowledge of basic physics or actual SQ or SPL.

I think a tc epic would be an awesome choice on that amount of power. They get low sound amazing and don't need a huge box. You could also look into the tc lms r but you would be underpowering it.

Noone around here....this is Sony xplod, kicker, and "wtf is that?!?!" Town.

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

WWhat about DC level 3 vs sundown sa12 and TC epic

Noone around here....this is Sony xplod, kicker, and "wtf is that?!?!" Town. 

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

WWhat about DC level 3 vs sundown sa12 and TC epic
I live in kc and sa is everywhere. I still think the epic would fit your application the best anyway.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.