SOLD Kicker's kx1200.1 FS

dont have any current pics, as they are up in the attick makin room in my garage, they were pulled out of the boxes, modded and put in the blazer, before we switched to using the cactus amps, so we didn't even make a run on them just some test burps..

With only 7 posts and no pics I dont think you will find a buyer on here Unless you are willing to ship first.

Your best bet would be to put them on ebay since you say you have refs there.

Good luck with the sale

well lets see alot of folks on here should be parts of other things no mater how many posts i have here

lets see i was part of usaci's old forum with sales there

part of new usaci forum

part of dbdrag forum

on ebay

x-competitor

x-usaci judge

x-local dbdrag show judge

im sure no matter how many refs ppl have, and considering i have other posts up with pics, that well umm that pretty much outdoes most of other ppl's refs

so go fack up another persons thread, Thanks

hmm....that is great you have references elsewhere, he is just telling you how things are done. Many people here, including myself, have been burned.

Also, don't be so hostile, it doesn't make people want to buy from you.

then I will post pics tonight or something geezes freaking christ,

whats so hard about pulled out of box, opened up the amp modded it for the 16 volts, put in the back of the blazer burped them a few times, then pulled out for when cactus sounds asked if I wanted to use his amps since it was finals, and I was like sure, so pulled the amps out and then put them back in the boxes and used the cactus amps, been in garage since, till moved them to the attic trying to make room

if no one here wants them, then so be it, figured offer them up, since caraudio.com figure some high end ppl here, but heya if not then no biggy, i may just hoook these 4 up to 1 12 in my newer viechle

then I will post pics tonight or something geezes freaking christ,
whats so hard about pulled out of box, opened up the amp modded it for the 16 volts, put in the back of the blazer burped them a few times, then pulled out for when cactus sounds asked if I wanted to use his amps since it was finals, and I was like sure, so pulled the amps out and then put them back in the boxes and used the cactus amps, been in garage since, till moved them to the attic trying to make room

if no one here wants them, then so be it, figured offer them up, since caraudio.com figure some high end ppl here, but heya if not then no biggy, i may just hoook these 4 up to 1 12 in my newer viechle

because anyone could make something up and scam someone. not saying you are, but many people do. Relax if you aren't scamming people.

well it's just crazy, as ppl can see im apart those other places so not like im lying or anything...

but heya, will see about getting pics as soon as I can when @ home and not @ work

ok here is some pics of 1 of the amps I pulled down

e9d45a9f.jpg

e9d45a95.jpg

e9d45a88.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.