kicker zx 2500.1 or rockford fosgate t 2500 1bd

Participant count
  • Participant list

kdsw007
10+ year member

Ok I now have a kicker zx2500.1 on two tens I just got 2 eclipse sw9122 my friend has a rockford t2500 1bd he said he would trade cause he need the power at 2 ohm so should I keep kicker at 4 ohm or go with the rockford at one ohm the box will be ported I'm a sq man so what is better I know the rockford is more power but I don't really push my subs thanks ps one friend said sale kicker and get ap3000 but don't know a lot about the amp

no they will be fine, besides you can always turn the amp down. They are rated per coil at 750rms. They will handle 1500rms, They are some of my favorite subs. Deff do not buy that audiopipe if your into sq.

ah I know that car pretty **** well.

Are you going to build it your self? I could draw you up a design, I've had my durango for a while and found out some tricks.

Well glad that got sorted out... Whatever friend told you to sell either of those solid amps and get an AP, just tell them to off themselves right quick. It's a good trade, you'll have more power on tap, and more headroom; just turn your gains down. And make sure your electrical can handle it.

what do you think?

durango12sported.png

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.