Kicker CVR 12 vs Rockford P2 15?

Fernan2_RD
10+ year member

hi,

my friend need a SQL sub for his car, in the local shop have few brand's (audiopipe (cra@p), Kicker, audiobanh (piece of *****), pioneer (not efficient for 1 sub) and Rockford Fosgate)

he need help to choose the best for the money: Kicker CVR 12 or Rockford P2 15?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

thanks in advance:D

Audiopipe has some good lines of subs. Which one is it?

BTW, to the OP, I would pick neither. Buy one offline, RF and Kicker are both junk

BTW, to the OP, I would pick neither. Buy one offline, RF and Kicker are both junk
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

None of those look at soundsolutionsaudio.com they have an online store that only carries good stuff. And for SQL look at the dcon 10,12,15 it's your choice more amp power step up to the icon then the xcon then the zcon lol they have great subs at every level for great prices

hi,
my friend need a SQL sub for his car, in the local shop have few brand's (audiopipe (cra@p), Kicker, audiobanh (piece of *****), pioneer (not efficient for 1 sub) and Rockford Fosgate)

he need help to choose the best for the money: Kicker CVR 12 or Rockford P2 15?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

thanks in advance:D
I would only buy rockford or kicker amps/wiring accessories.

As for subs, look around online and buy something else. General consensus is that good sub companies are: Digital Designs, Sundown Audio, TC Sounds, Skar Audio, DC Sound Labs, SoundStream,Sound Solutions Audio, Image Dynamics, etc... All depends what your buddy wants to achieve.

If its between solely those then the kicker. Or if its an option look online. Check out the brands some mentioned, also skar, obsidian, and there's a few others.

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

What's the budget?

in the local have the entire line of audiopipe because AP is the most popular stuff in my country (dominican republic)

which model you recomends?

If its between solely those then the kicker. Or if its an option look online. Check out the brands some mentioned, also skar, obsidian, and there's a few others. 

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

What's the budget?

he have a total of 125-150 for invest in it

online is more costly because the shipping paid 4 dollars for weight

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.