Kicker 2 channel amp goes into protection mode when I start my car

Participant count
  • Participant list

Timbo2312

CarAudio.com Newbie
Kicker 2 channel amp goes into protection mode when I start my car. But when the car isn't running the protection mode light comes on slightly but it still runs my sub.
When I tried putting in a new Fuse it blew the fuse straight away, then I made a fuse with some Copper Wire and it runs the amp still what could be the issues I'm having thanks for your help

Kicker 2 channel amp goes into protection mode when I start my car. But when the car isn't running the protection mode light comes on slightly but it still runs my sub.
When I tried putting in a new Fuse it blew the fuse straight away, then I made a fuse with some Copper Wire and it runs the amp still what could be the issues I'm having thanks for your help

did u get the answer?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...