ipod question

natisfynest
10+ year member

Balls Deep In Your Mom
da nati
ok well i wanted to get a headunit that read sd cards but it seems alot harder to find then i thought. More so since i want a dvd screen and sd card reader so i figure a ipod is the easiest way to go.

My question is does it matter what kinda ipod i get? I don't know squat about ipods but I found some 4gig ones for $30 but it says they are not apple brand:crap: Will a pioneer ipod cord still work with it? It seems to have the same plug but i dont want to find out the hard way:crap:

This is the best pic i can get of the plug

191505377_tp.jpg

Please enlighten me and thank you

Most kenwoods have usb in the back as well, with the hole ipod thing I don't think it will work if its not an ipod. Apple sorta has the monopoly on those things atm.

ok well i wanted to get a headunit that read sd cards but it seems alot harder to find then i thought. More so since i want a dvd screen and sd card reader so i figure a ipod is the easiest way to go.
My question is does it matter what kinda ipod i get? I don't know squat about ipods but I found some 4gig ones for $30 but it says they are not apple brand:crap: Will a pioneer ipod cord still work with it? It seems to have the same plug but i dont want to find out the hard way:crap:

This is the best pic i can get of the plug

191505377_tp.jpg

Please enlighten me and thank you
f900bt has sd usb ipod dvd

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.