Installing system in my **** bus

damnbusdriver

I'm hoping someone can help me build my system? i'll run down all the components 1st.

I bought a pioneer head unit that has 3 rca's out, front, back and subs

From there I'm wanting to go into 2 pioneer gm-d9605 amps.

From there I have two jbl 6x9's for the front

four jbl 6 1/2's for the middle of the bus and two jbl single voice coil 12" subs for the bass in the back. These subs have a a switch so you can change them from 2 to 4 ohms

this is where I'm lost. should i use 1 amp for the front speakers and 1 sub? ! amp for 4 center speakers and 1 sub? should i use on amp just for the subs? Do i run two sets of wires to the subs or 1 set and hook them up to each other? All the ohms and bridging yada yada has me lost? Somebody ?

I'm hoping someone can help me build my system? i'll run down all the components 1st. I bought a pioneer head unit that has 3 rca's out, front, back and subs

From there I'm wanting to go into 2 pioneer gm-d9605 amps.

From there I have two jbl 6x9's for the front

four jbl 6 1/2's for the middle of the bus and two jbl single voice coil 12" subs for the bass in the back. These subs have a a switch so you can change them from 2 to 4 ohms

this is where I'm lost. should i use 1 amp for the front speakers and 1 sub? ! amp for 4 center speakers and 1 sub? should i use on amp just for the subs? Do i run two sets of wires to the subs or 1 set and hook them up to each other? All the ohms and bridging yada yada has me lost? Somebody ?
depends on if u care about how loud speakers are in back we don't care about rear speakers.. if u gotta get pioneer i'd get the 4 channel for front speakers and the 1200d for subs (if u did each sub at 4 ohm that amp would do about 400rms per sub).. u can run 1 wire (i suggest 2 or 0 ga since u doing 2 amps) and then u use a fused dist block to run 2 smaller very short wires to each amp.. if u mean rcas i would run 2 sets if u can..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.