In-law wants a Type R to replace lended RL-p

Kusan_31
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have a sealed RL-p15 that i lended to my in-law who runs it off a MRP-M450 in his Jeep. He was all enjoying it, getting warning from cops and the works, and now he's bummed because "he couldnt outslam the neighbors."

And now hes telling me he wants to buy a Type R 12" and a MRD-M605 and asks me if its gonna slam:blackeye: . Probably one of the hardest people in the world to convince since he's very egotistical. *Now i can always build a big ported box and tune it 35+hz and swap in 750rms, but he's convinced that the RL-p isnt loud enough.

so i would like to ask, is there any other sub(s) that will make him feel churched off a possible 600watts rms? Oh yeah, and SQ is not a factor to that guy:rolleyes: .

he's pretty much broke too so he might barely have 200 for the sub.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

tell him i will give him 100 shipped for the rl-p right now and that will give him some cash for a new sub.
lol, well the RL-p is mine so I cant let it go that easily, though im trying to part with it locally. I still try to take of that family member thus my original plan was to rid the RL-p for either a BM or SSD 12. we'll see what happens though.

lol, well the RL-p is mine so I cant let it go that easily, though im trying to part with it locally. I still try to take of that family member thus my original plan was to rid the RL-p for either a BM or SSD 12. we'll see what happens though.
well let us know if you wanna post up the rl-p for sale

hollow out his ears with a screwdriver... he doesn't deserve his sense of hearing... then get him a rubber mallet and a midget to hit him in the back of the head with the mallet... then he'll really be pounding

Dont worry about that idoit,he is losing cone advantage and could run more power to the RL-p ported. I am so sick of dipshits.
Dude, take a vacation, its just car audio. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

IMO your in-law will be trying to bump harder by downgrading subwoofers, but whatever. Build him a nice ported box tuned high and he should be happy... until he comes across a serious system... then the bug will bite again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.