Southeast Region Iasca, Db Drag, and Competition Only April 3rd in Columbia, SC

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
yeh ive been waiting since last july when he mentioned doing another one lol
so i can pay is it $20 or $25 for street beat and i could do 29.9 39.9 and 49.9 ? if so thats gonna be fun lol im gonna have to go prac some 29.9 i dunno what volume i need. and 39.9 shouldnt be a prob. i can do 49.9 for the hell of it
No, I found out Stan will only be doing official Bass Race classes. Still with cash payouts, but figures there would be no one to do all competitors if he did Bass Race and Street Beat.

So, just one class for Bass Race and you can always do Bass Boxing.

meh im not a fan of bass boxing. they put me in middleweight cuz they say my box is more than 25" from the floor. which they measure the lowest point of the floor where i have my batteries. but my box is 24.5" tall. and i dont meter well with the doors open.

45 minute trip, may have to come out and play //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

45 minute trip, may have to come out and play //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Nice! Be sure to come by the Iasca tent and say " Hi "

We will have several meters there available. I'll be glad to help out.
alright ill come find you. do u wear a shirt that says cookie monster on it or someting? i know u got the yellow crx and im pretty sure i can recognize you

alright ill come find you. do u wear a shirt that says cookie monster on it or someting? i know u got the yellow crx and im pretty sure i can recognize you
I don't have the crx anymore. Sold it Saturday.

I'll be judging the Iasca portion of the show and wearing an Iasca shirt so I won't be hard to find.

If any problems, just look for some of my Team Outcast members.

mystang- Will do, question- would you be able to help out with a short tl session before the lanes so i can find my peak?

mystang- Will do, question- would you be able to help out with a short tl session before the lanes so i can find my peak?
If time permits, that won't be a problem.

Also, you get 2 runs in Iasca so you will have a kinda "throw away" run if needed.

If time permits, that won't be a problem.Also, you get 2 runs in Iasca so you will have a kinda "throw away" run if needed.
Cool, i have no clue to what class id be in and this would be my first show

i should have my termlab with me. i can test with you.
Cool ill check with you before the show

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.