Southeast Region Iasca, Db Drag, and Competition Only April 3rd in Columbia, SC

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
Great show!

Thanks to all that came out. Hope everyone had fun.

Nice to put some faces with forum user names.

See you guys in Macon on the 1st!

yeh me and jeff didnt do so well in bass race. i hadnt metered before i qualified and wasnt really worried about getting 39.9 since there wasnt more than 8 ppl in the class anyways. then i did a few prac runs and got 39.9 then we went to go clamp my amp and my subs werent playing cuz my maxxlink died. then they got up 29.9 i was like oh **** everything is different now cuz i bypassed the maxxlink and had to adjsut my amp so i got in and didnt have time to do a few runs just find out what volume i need to start at without busting out at the start, but i still did in elims with like 10secs or so left. but still was a good show i finally got to clamp my amp and jeff did as well. i think he wants to get some new subs and wire his amps down lower. id like to thank derrick for letting us use his clamps meters. and we will see yall in macon

Don't feel bad , I busted out too.

Although I will say it was in a Team mates car that I borrowed because I didn't have mine there.

Qualify with a perfect score and then bust out in like 5 sec. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rage.gif.0ad8a6e5565b5fddce406566fdd05149.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.