How to add music to PowerPoint and make a video?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Do u want to distribute your PowerPoint presentation in video format?

So that others can not modify your works while viewing, and you can easily share slideshow via YouTube, MySpace, etc. with those on various hardware and system.

You can use this PowerPoint to AVI Converter to get AVI videos from your PPT.

All Microsoft Office versions are supported like (1995, 2003, 2007) (ppt, pps, pptx, ppsx files). All popular video formats are also supported by this ppt to video tool.

The following is a detailed guide.

Step 1. Free download PowerPoint to AVI Converter, install and launch it.

leawo.jpg

Step 2. Click "Add" to input the ppt files you want to convert. Batch conversion and ppts, pptx files are also supported.

main.gif

Step 3. Click "Customize" to set the slides intervals, add music, and other settings.

Step 4. Open "Style" drop-down list and choose AVI as the output format.

Adjust video quality in "Profile" box, and choose output folder in "Output" box.

Step 5. Click "Start" to start converting ppt to avi.

After a while, you will get AVI videos from the original PowerPoint presentation.

Free download this tool and have a try.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.