how much are noice violations in you city?

About $101 here I think. Never gotten one though. Learning when to turn the music down is part of the process...

thats crazy, this town is wack yo, i knew 1,045 was a little steap, i didnt even think about this when i started thread but my brother got one also, didnt even have subs! i remember him having to go to court and my dad was raged basically because ive never had one and im the one that does all the audio stuff and my bro doesnt

out here it used to be like 50 bucks; but do to the highschoolers here figuring out that a system is more than 6x9s; it has jumped up to 300$; im rather pissed about it but most of cops only inforce it if your bangin in a highly populated area Ie neighborhoods; near schools etc. but on roads with high traffic they dont give a ****

About $101 here I think. Never gotten one though. Learning when to turn the music down is part of the process...
i got switches in my dash for the sub amp, turn it off when i see a cop but by the time i do the bass has already had time to travel, so there really no point in having them

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.