HOW ARE MY SYSTEMS?

sony mobile es c-90 sold for 1200 bucks retail so blow it out your muffler tard boy....digital designs sub ..that is relivent to sony? or is it relievant to you being an idiot?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

my firebird? ok then i can laugh? from the looks of it my front stage costededed more than your whole system.... ehehehe the firebird had all image dynamics speakers and soundstream amps... 2 horns (ultra comp 3) 2 idq 8" in front kicks and 2 idw 15's ...1 idx 24 and one of a whole slew a decks lol. there was about 600 bucks in tweed in it too.and it had a "richard clark" noisegate.....

KICKER IS THE BEST BRAND EVER, I HAVE 2 15' XPL'S, 2 1100, AND 1 600, DIRECTED AMPS ALONG WITH ALOT OF OTHER COMPONENTS AND SERIOUSLY I HAVE TO WEAR EAR PLUGS TO LISTEN TO IT. I DONT KNOW WHAT IM HITTEN BECAUSE I JUST GOT ALL OF IT OVER THE WINTER, BUT IM GOING TO THE COMPS THIS YEAR AND I BET IT'LL BE IN THE HIGH FIFFTYS. KICKER AND DEI IS A SWEET TEAM.

hey kickin_asshole, i dont know why you even mess with some one like audiolife. He is a vip member for a reason and knows alot of stuff about car audio. I have got advise from him a couple times and read lots of things he has said. Too many new lil junior members come on and just try to act tuff and say how great theirs is but there are way to many people here that know far far to much to do that. So dont waste your time and get in the way of us that us this site to our advantge. I have learned lots and will keep learn from those who actually know what they are doin and arent just tryin to act cool.

later

Originally posted by kickin_ass he jlman get rid of that sony xplod crap b/c it *****!! I could put a wal-mart brand up to it and beat that soryy ol deck!!
Sony decks don't **** so shut up you non spelling bastard!!!

my old car would have walked a dog all up and down you without a doubt in my mind. it only took second at usac and iasca world finals in 94 and 4th at nationals in 97 2nd at regionals also mid west shoot out. kirk perry built it for the most part. now it is sold as i have a new one, you see what i have on my list...my old car now has 8 12's 5 -8" coaxials and 11 amps all memphis.......and it took second at a regional last year........................want to impress me? go to a big show and "do sumthin" otherwise sit down and stfu and stop bragging like you are all that. you have a "better than average" set up you should learn a little bit and if you do good with it then brag (people wont like it but then again at least you would have something to brag about unlike now) nuff said............

oh i am trust me i am i am motorizing now lol...you still hittin like 160 db with 2 12's? lmao and if i recall you are the one that started this ..personally i would change your name to i_got_my_a$$_kicked

Originally posted by kickin_ass whoa audiolife your an exterminator now too are u with ur liitle buddy rangerman. why dont u practice installing than talkin ish on the net
Dude, you were caught in a lie and you talked crap about mu stuff (Sony deck) and apparantly you pissed off audiolife. I can't believe you personally came back to the forum. You just need to shut up, b/c you are making an ass of yourself.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.