Honda Accord 6th gen 98-02 speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

thai_creeper
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I know that some of these come with stock tweeters up front near the winshield and wondering if there's also a crossover for those and the 6.5's in the door? Also has anyone gotten to the tweeters up front? How do you get to them, just pry the small grills covering them? I'm considering either replacing my speakers with components or coaxials.

Yep, tried it just now. Could someone briefly describe how components hook up? I know if I got coaxials, they would just plug into the speaker wires through an adapter or splicing, how would I install the coaxials, splice the wires? Then where does the crossover connect?

Thanks for the help. All I know is they are wired directly to the tweeter, no plastic adapter or anything like the door 6.5's. Anways, my question for the component wiring was just in general, is it like HU ===6.5===xover===tweeter===HU?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.